Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Observations III

The educational system in this country is not working. Probably needs to be overhauled more than the healthcare system.

People can usually tell "we're not from around here" when we walk in places on our road trips. I think that's a good thing!

There are a lot of jobs I would not want and a lot of places I am glad I didn't get stuck in.

I like to have comments so I know someone is reading this. Feel free to comment!

So far, everyone we have personally encountered in MS has been more than accommodating--the Sonic lady filled our cooler up w/ SONIC ICE!!! For FREE!!!. The people at the welcome center on the Natchez Trace let us charge the computer while we had our picnic lunch today and the lady at the Hampton directed us to Knock You Naked Margaritas!!! (not to worry, we didn't get naked)

Every road trip we go on, Elvis and Oprah are always there. They're everywhere!

Note: Oprah and Elvis were both from MS but made it big when they moved to TN. Hmmm

1 comment:

  1. Only the sassy sisters would find the marble dome!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete